Monday 17 January 2011

We did it again!!



3rd time in a row for Essentially You, voted UK's Best Wedding Planner 2011

The day is Friday the 14th January 2011, I've got my new shoes, evening gown and lipgloss on. I'm wearing a stunning hairpiece and necklace from Tantrums & Tiaras and I'm ready to go.

The venue is the Brewery in London, the Event - The Wedding Ideas Awards, an accredited yearly ceremony where the creme de la creme of the wedding industry gather and are recognised for their work by the public.

As I enter the room it is adorned by glitz and glamour and a buzz of excitement mixed with anticipation. As I mingle and sip champagne with the finest and most knowledgeable wedding guru's the enormity of the event hits me and I am so proud that Essentially You has been voted to the finals by all our fabulous couples, their friends and family and fellow suppliers.

After a lavish meal it's on to the awards, first up, the lovely Rachel Southwood, owner of Wedding Ideas Magazine who introduces the beautiful Jenni Falconer and then we are off. As I sit with a nervousness over me the category for "Best Wedding Planner" is announced by talented florist Emma Lappin, she reads out the 5 worthy finalist.... and then it happens "and the winner is ESSENTIALLY YOU" I cannot believe it.

As I walk to the stage to be met by the glamour upon it, I take a quick look around the room to see smiling faces and I am humbled that we have again be given such an accolade.

A massive thank you to all the brides, grooms, guests and fellow industry lovies that voted, without you we are nothing.

A round of applause to the nations favourite wedding magazine which goes from strength to strength celebrating all that is great in the world of weddings- a fantastic day that will be hard to top, well done team giraffe.

Lastly a thank you from the bottom of my heart to my family, children and wonderful husband who supports myself and Essentially You in all that we do and endeavor to achieve.

Article by Julie Tooby
www.TantrumsandTiaras.org
www.emmalappinflowers.com
www.weddingideasmag.com

No comments: